…Kiteboarding requires 90% kite skills & 10% board skills…
We follow IKO’s training structure & independent IKO certified instructors to create a safe training
environment for kite-boarders in India. What’s more? You get an IKO Member Card & can join the world community of Kiteboarders!
To be an intermediate level Kiteboarder one must complete 3 levels of learning which could take a total of 6 to 10 hours of lessons & 6 to 10 hours of practice:
Level 1 Discovery Kiteboarder Program (takes 2 to 4 hours)
Level 2 Intermediate Kiteboarder Program (takes 6 – 8 hours)
Level 3 Independent Kiteboarder Program (depends on students ability)
How much will Kiteboarding lessons cost? It all depends on the number of hours you need to learn the required skills to be able to handle your own equipment safely & practice amongst other kiteboarders on the beach.
Private lessons with an independent IKO certified instructor
- Rs. 3,000/- per person per hour (one student per instructor)
Shared lessons with an independent IKO certified instructor
- Rs. 2,500/- per person per hour (max of 4 students per instructor)
Price for advance bookings
- 6 hour Private lessons plan Rs. 16,500/- per person (takes 2 to 3 days)
- 6 hour shared lessons plan Rs. 13,500/- per person (takes 2 to 3 days)
- 10 hour Private lessons plan Rs. 25,000/- per person (takes 3 to 5 days)
- 10 hour shared lessons plan Rs. 20,000/- per person (takes 3 to 5 days)
What are you paying for in a kiteboarding lesson? (Inclusions)
- Equipment Rental- Helmet, Life vest, Harness, Kites, etc.
- Instructor Fee
- IKO membership card
- A safe & registered operator
- Kiteboarding permit fee
- Assistance of lifeguards
- Service Tax
About Kiteboarding as a sport
Kiteboarding is a sport & not an activity that can be participated in for a joy ride.
Indemnity release for all students
Like all adventure sports, water-sports & wind-sports Kiteboarding has it’s inherent hazards. We try to create awareness about these hazards & use safety equipment to safeguard users. As a participant in the sport we take it as given that you have understood these hazards & indemnify the school, guides & associated parties from any claims. We only give lessons to participants who sign our Indemnity Form & Release waiver. For more information you could email us firstname.lastname@example.org